Thursday, May 30, 2013

Why do we need MONEY support

I know people might be asking if your asking for help why are you adopting?  The answer to that is we have the day to day living expenses but the out of pocket up front is the hard part.  We just bought our house with our savings so that we COULD adopt.  We went from a 2/1 house to a 3/2.  Now we have the room to be able to take a sibling group.  We feel in our heart that we really would love to have a sibling group that can stay together in a loving home.

To hear about siblings being torn apart just breaks my heart because they cant find a home that can keep the group together.  Isaac and I will be doing everything in our power to keep a sibling group of 2-4 together. 

K is excited to have brothers and sisters to play with and to share his room with.  He tells us all the time that his rooms boring.  We ask why and he says because he's in there all alone.  No one to talk to while he's going to bed.  Just today he told me that there are some kids without a mom to cook them breakfast (I was making him breakfast).  That just broke my heart knowing that there are little's out there just waiting to have a FOREVER family.

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that we so respect your guys' decision to adopt. I am especially touched by the importance you feel to keep siblings together, that will be such a blessing to the lucky children that find you. If we could help support your efforts financially, I would jump at the chance. The fact is that we can't right now, but I want you to know that your family is in my prayers as you are on this journey. I hope the for the very best and pray that God will provide you with the needed resources.

    ReplyDelete